Happy LOVE Month Everyone!💘
In honor of Valentines Day coming up I am sharing 14 things that I LOVE right now. Products, people, and pieces of my life.
- Obviously my #1 is my #1, Gavin! I love this adventure we are on together and watching each other grow up every day. It's crazy to wake up some days and realize that I have this person who is perfect for me in every way. I picked a good one!
- I said this in one of my recent Instagram posts but I am LOVING all of the girl power going on in the world right now. Right along with all the girl power, I'm loving all of the man power that is supporting this movement of powerful women. I love seeing people supporting people.
- Since I'm so bad at starting and finishing books I've decided to try out Audio Books. Amazon is doing a free 30 day trial to their audibles and I'm obsessed! I love that I can listen to them while I'm flying, working out, riding a bus, walking, working, or doing anything! They also have Big Little Lies on Audible right now (if you don't know what that is you neeeeed to look it up!) which has been made into one of the most popular TV shows right now. If you want to do this free trial I put a link right here> Amazon Audible 30 Day Free Trial.
- In just a few weeks my sister is coming to visit us in England and she'll be the first of our family to visit! She spontaneously bought a plane ticket on Black Friday to come all by herself. I'm hoping that I'm rubbing off on my siblings to get out of their comfort zones and do more things like that!
- Okay this one might seem weird... But I'm loving all of the technology right now. There's the Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and all of these other devices that you can talk to and have as your personal assistant. I wanted to try one of these out that is cheaper and less of a commitment so I'm trying the Amazon Echo Dot. These devices are seriously amazing! I'd totally recommend the Echo to anyone wanting take of of these for a spin.> Amazon Echo Dot
- Who has seen The Greatest Showman?! Now that is something I love! I currently have the soundtrack on repeat and Gavin is about to kill me. But I don't care because.... THIS IS MEEEEEE!
- I think that a lot of people assume that me and Gavin are always just by ourselves since there aren't any pictures or videos of other people in our life. We actually have met the most amazing people while living in England, and while traveling! I'm so grateful for all of the people that we have in our lives right now and I would be going completely crazy with out them. You know who you are!
- Every few months I try to do a 14 day detox tea to clean out my system and get me feeling good again. The first time I did it I had the hardest time taking down the tea because I'm not really a tea drinker. In the end it is always worth it because I feel so good! I finally found one that I love and am going to start it next week! If anyone wants to join me on my 14 day detox please feel free. I don't want to be alone!!> 14 day detox tea
- Right now I am planning my family's trip to Europe in August. This trip is going to be so special because my grandparents are joining the trip and we are going to Paris and Italy to visit the places that my family lived when they were my age and younger! My dad gave me free reign on planning pretty much everything which is a BIG deal. I've been having a blast finding the cheapest flights, best AirBNB's, and most epic activities for us to do! If anyone wants to hire me as their family travel agent you can shoot me an email I'm enjoying it too much!
- Gavin and I are loving learning all of the "British" words from the people here! We didn't realize how different the language was going to be before we moved here. We find ourselves using all of the words at home and it makes us feel so cool like we're true locals!
- I have had so many people ask my about my new Polaroid Camera that I got in December and let me tell you.... I'm having so much fun with it! And YES Polaroids have made a come back people! I got the new Polaroid One Step 2 which is basically one of the original Polaroid cameras now updated. I feel like I need to post some of our Polaroids on here or Instagram! Here's the link to the one that I got! > Polaroid One Step 2 Camera
- Super random but for the past couple months Gavin and I have been eating sweet and salty popcorn almost everyday as a treat. I don't know where it came from... But we're addicted! We can't even stand just butter or salt anymore. Kettle corn all the way!
- I just added a new tab on my menu bar called "Shop My Looks". I'm so excited to finally be doing this because I have thought about doing it for so long! I get so many questions on Instagram about the clothes I am wearing in pictures. Now you can click on the tab, choose a picture, and EVERYTHING I am wearing in that picture will pop up! Whatever you want to shop from that outfit will take you straight to the source. Cool right?!?!
- Right now Gavin and I are planning our trips for all of 2018 and I'm getting so excited! We have a few surprises in store as well happening at the end of the year and I'm not sure if I'll keep them a secret until then. We shall see! All I'm going to say is... We're headed to the tropics for a while😎
Have the most amazing month celebrating those that you love!💘