A peek inside London’s famous Winter Wonderland Festival in Hyde Park! The Winter Wonderland is a festival full of carnival rides, German market shops, food, shows, ice skating, games, and all things Christmas. This was our first Christmas activity of this year and was a great way to start off the Christmas season. Here are my favorite pictures from inside the Winter Wonderland along with some things I am looking forward to this holiday season.
The Entrance to Winter Wonderland!
1.This year is our first Christmas away from our home and family. I am looking forward to spending the holiday just the two of us for the first time! I think there is something so special and important about us spending it by ourselves and creating our own memories.
2. Obviously one of the things I am looking forward to the most is traveling over Christmas and New Years. It will be our first time to France and Spain since we have lived here and I’m so excited to explore them together😍
European chocolate is the best chocolate🙌🏼
3. I’m probably a little tooooo excited about European chocolate and pastries… But I have no shame! I’m so excited to try out some new sweets in France and Spain over the holidays. Mostly to have a true French Croissant!
4. We have now been to 2 different German Christmas Markets here in London, and I’m addicted. I have already planned out trips to 4 more Christmas market before they are shut down on the 26th. I’m the most excited to go to the Champs-Elysee’s market in Paris. If anyone has been… Let me know if it is worth it or not!
5. If you follow me on Instagram you will see that I just got the new and improved Polaroid One Step 2 Camera. Polaroid has re done one of their original cameras with some modern updates. I was too scared to take with us to Winter Wonderland so the first time I use it will be in Paris! Wish me luck… I’m excited! Any 80’s babies with Polaroid photography tips please send them my way😂
6. This might be completely off topic but last week I got my hair done and am back to my dark brown self! It was literally the highlight of my week. After being in Thailand the sun did the strangest things to my hair and I’ve been needing some TLC since them. My hair is also FINALLY growing back after my terrible decisions last year that resulted in me having to chop off over 12 inches of hair. It’s coming back… Yay 😂🙌🏼
7. Over the Holidays we are working with some amazing hotels and brands. This won’t sound very exciting to anyone else… But I’m stoked! We will be doing the biggest projects we have ever done this month! Super exciting to me and is making me motivated to make 2018 an awesome year of blogging!
8. Every year of me growing up my parents planned some kind of activity for us to do to help a family in need. This year I want to carry out the tradition and find something to do just the two of us! We have had the most amazing year of our lives and feel so grateful. My heart feels so full and I want to find any way to give back to the world.
9. We might be making a cameo at Disneyland Paris over Christmas. Going to Disney over the holidays has always been one of my favorite things to do in California with all of the decorations up. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can make it happen!
10. Before we head to Paris we are taking a quick trip to Winchester for some holiday fun. Winchester is one of our favorite British towns because of its classic English Style and we have heard they have amazing decorations throughout the town! Plus I am needing to fill my days with as much activity as possible as I wait to leave for Paris. I am too excited and anxious! Can we leave already😱😱😱