Sharing the BEST photo spots in Barcelona! Its hard to choose the top spots... Because this city is so amazing! Here are my top 11 photo spots from the amazing city of Barcelona😀
- PARK GÜELL: An amazing public park up on Carmel Hill in Barcelona. Great views of the city, architecture by Gaudí, and walking paths to get a good workout in.
2. CARMEL BUNKERS: Another great place to see views of the city! During the Spanish Civil War the Bunkers were used as housing for anti aircraft guns. The Bunkers are now a great place to relax and catch some rays!
3. THE STREETS OF BARCELONA: The streets of Barcelona are full of colored buildings and picturesque spots for a photo op. Keep your eyes peeled for some unique architecture! One of the best places to take pictures are in the streets of the Gothic Quarter.
4. LA SAGRADA FAMILIA: I think this one speaks for itself for being one of the largest and most famous Cathedrals in the world. Building designed by Antoni Gaudí and construction has been going since 1882. Hopefully we can see this great piece of art finished in our lifetime!
5. CASA BATLLO: This famous mansion is one of Antoni Gaudí's most famous works. The house is known for its colorful mosaic architecture and having almost no straight lines throughout the entire house. The roof is my favorite part of the house with a roof looking very similar to a dragons back!
6. ARC DE TRIOMF: This is the 3rd country that we have been to with a famous Arc. My favorite detail of the Arc de triomf inn Barcelona is the line of palm trees leading up to the Arc.
7. PARK DE LA CIUTADELLA: One of the most incredible parks that I have ever been to! This park has an amazing fountain, walking paths, greenery, and is located right next to the zoo!
8. LA BOQUERIA FOOD MARKET: Who wouldn't want some pictures of aisles and aisles of colorful fruits and candies?
9. BARCELONA CATHEDRAL: Only 3 euros to head up the elevator of the cathedral to see the views from the roof! One of my favorite spots in Barcelona... And I felt like the Quasimodo while on top of the church. Sadly you can't swing from the roof or ring the bell.
10. LA BARCELONETA BEACH: Need I say more? Beaches make for the best photo spots.
11. CASTELL DE MONTJUIC: On top of Montjuic Hill in Barcelona, this castle dates back to being a military fortress in the 1600's. Amazing views of the city, the ocean, the sunset, and castle grounds.