We would like to say a big THANK YOU for all of you who have supported us on our journey so far! You have no idea how much it means to us. It is terrifying to quit your job, leave your family, put your belongings into storage, and move across the ocean. The support we have gotten from all of our amazing followers is priceless and has made this big change so much better!❤️ We are so excited to keep sharing our travels with you and show you some big things we have planned for the near future. For all of our followers old and new… We are sharing a few random facts about ourselves so you can get to know us better. Maybe we have a few things in common!
- Between the two of us we have lived in South Carolina, Nebraska, Utah, Idaho, California, Washington, and now LONDON!
- We have been married for almost a year and a half. We met on Twitter while I was living in California and Gavin was in Utah. It must’ve truly been fate!? (Gavin hates when I tell people about this)
- Our favorite TV shows are Suits, Empire, and This is Us. We love the Kardashians too. Okay maybe that one is just me…. But I do find Gavin asking me questions about their drama sometimes. Plus he told me Kylie Jenner was pregnant before I found out from any other source. He’s a closet fan!
- We are both the oldest of 4 kids. You would think this would cause some issues right? Haha its fine though because I am a total middle child personality.
- While spending two months in Thailand we completely fell in love with the people and especially the kids! Over our whole trip we kept talking about how we want to adopt from Thailand someday.
- The more we travel and see how many people are bilingual and trilingual, I feel like a total loser! I want to brush up on my Spanish and make it my new hobby to become better over the next year!
- Gavin and I are completely opposite personalities especially when it comes to food. He loves to try crazy new foods and could eat sushi everyday. I’m more of a picky eater and could live off of Halloween candy and French Fries. But I’m working on it! A few months ago we decided to go on a plant based diet to be healthier and I haven’t eaten meat since! It was crazy how much our bodies changed within a few weeks and how much better we feel now. I wish I could say I’m 100% vegan but I just cant let go of my milk chocolate.?
- When we decide to settle down someday we want to live in Southern California. We love warm weather and are total beach bums. We want our kids to grow up by the ocean, surfing and having sand between their toes!
- At least a few times a week, we leave the house and I notice that we are wearing matching outfits. I don’t know if subconsciously we see what the other person is wearing and then put on the same thing, but it is NOT on purpose! People probably think we are the biggest weirdos! So embarrassing.
- We have a few more trips planned for the rest of 2017! Its so crazy that this year is almost over. This month we are going to explore London as much as we can to see what amazing things are in our own backyard. Then in November and December we are are going to Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Wales and Italy! If anyone has recommendations about what we should do in any of these places we would love to hear!
Thank you again to all of you that have followed us and made this crazy dream of ours a reality! We love you all. We look forward to getting to know YOU better, and share more of our crazy lives with you!
Kelsey and Gavin