Sharing the most Instagrammable and picturesque places in Paris! This city isn't called the city of love for nothing... it has beauty on every corner!
- Musèe du Louvre: The largest art exhibit in the world! Home of the Mona Lisa and thousands of other famous pieces of art.
2. Arc de Triomphe: One of the most famous landmarks in Paris and the craziest roundabout you will ever see!
3. Louis Vuitton: One of the most famous stores in Paris and also the head quarters for this high end brand.
4. Palais Royal Garden: A famous photo location and piece of local art.
5. Place Vendome: The home of one of the many Louis XIV monuments and now a high end hotel along with amazing shopping!
6. Place de la Concorde: One of the major public town squares in Paris and has amazing views of the river along with a Ferris wheel.
7. Seine River: Almost any place on the Seine River will make for the perfect photo! Bridges of all shapes and sizes, gorgeous buildings in the back ground, and boat tours floating by all day long.
8. Government Buildings: Almost all of the governments buildings in Paris have a beautiful timely aura about them and make for the best pictures!
9. Love Lock Bridge: The original love lock bridge has now been removed but that hasn't stopped tourists from carrying on the tradition. The new love lock bridge has been moved just one bridge over right across from the Sainte Chapelle church.
10. Notre Dame: One of the most famous churches in the world! This church is perfectly perfect from the front or the back!
11. Sacrè-Coeur: My absolute favorite location in Paris that offers the best views! Sacrè-Coeur is one of the newest churches in Paris and has the greatest views of the valley.
12. Montmartre: The hill overlooking the valley is full of old-time Parisian homes and shops. One of the only places in Paris that we saw street painters like you see in the movies. So dreamy!
13. The Eiffel Tower: This one is a big DUHHHHH! The best place to take photos of the Eiffel Tower is at the Trocadero on the other side of the river from the tower. It is also the best place to watch the light show after dark!